Thursday, January 15, 2009

Back on Friday!!!

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to thank you for all the positive emails during my husband's hospitalization with his herniated disk. He had the epidural cortisone injection Tuesday afternoon and was released from the hospital. It has been an adjustment to get comfortable back at home, and although his back pain has subsided a bit, he is still not feeling the best. It looks as though he will go through with the series of 3 injections, trying to avoid surgery.

The students made some get well cards for him during their snack the other day, and when I brought them home to him, he was extremely happy to read them! Thanks for all the kind wishes.

I will be in on Friday. I have missed everyone and look forward to seeing all their smiling faces again!

:)
Heather

No comments: